• Prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Achieving sales targets according to company’s annual sales plan.
• Growing, maintaining and retaining existing accounts.
• Creating salesanalytics and reports.
• Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to offer customized solutions to clients.
• Working with digital marketing experts and social media gurus.
• Ensuring proper use and maintenance of sales database.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in sales, preferably in the localization/translation industry
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• University degree in marketing, business administration, languages or equivalent
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Ability to work in an inspiring multi-cultural team (Asia, USA, Europe)
EXTRAS THAT WE WOULD APPRECIATE:
• Experience in translation technology orlocalization project management
• Ability to speak and write one or two other foreign languages in addition to English
• Experience in working with CRM programs, SalesForce preferred
Location: United Kingdom, Germany
Job type: full-time employment (3-month probation period)
Working hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Salary: base salary plus commission
Report to: Business Development Team Leader
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send you CV and a copy of your diplomato firstname.lastname@example.org