This position will be under the supervision of the VP of Client Services, EVP (Americas), Global Production Manager.
The main role of the BDPM is to contribute to the company’s revenue and profit by developing new clients and selling localization services. The BDPM will also help bridge the gap between EC Innovations’ clients, its production centers in Asia, and its alliance partners in Latin America and Europe.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people of varying backgrounds and cultures, build strong relationships with clients and co-workers, and excel independently and as part of a team.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
• Develop new clients through prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales.
• Organize discovery meetings with clients and prospects to understand their challenges, expectations, organizational structure, and other vital information.
• Devise best-fit solutions to meet client needs and develop further inroads through geographical and business group expansion strategy.
• Meet given quota in order to contribute to the revenue target of EC Innovations USA.
• Using the information collected during client discovery meetings, collaborate with EC Innovations’ China-based production staff to build client profile, localization roadmap, and support strategies.
• Work closely with the assigned Project Manager to ensure on-time, on-budget and high-quality
deliverables. This also includes completing a quality assurance audit to confirm all deliverables exceed client expectations.
• Perform workflow design and onboarding for localization services and technology implementations.
• Monitor and communicate project progress.
• Develop an understanding of EC Innovations’ proprietary technology platform—TBMS—and play a supporting role in training clients how to use the system to manage localization projects. TBMS is to be the de facto management tool in all projects at EC Innovations.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and/or client-facing account management in the localization/translation industry
• Personality traits consistent with the highest level of customer service, including the ability to initiate conversations and meetings
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to multitask and to work unsupervised
• Ability to prioritize activities on a daily basis to accomplish project goals
• Superior writing and communication skills (familiarity with Asian cultures and/or ability to converse in Mandarin would be an advantage)
• Ability to be proactive and have a patient, cooperative attitude
• Ability to work well as part of a multicultural team
• Ability to identify and resolve issues without being overly negative or critical
• Strong computer skills
• Strong computer skills (knowledge of MS Office suite, InDesign, Acrobat, HTML and XML preferred)
• Willing to learn new things, be open to challenges, and thrive on success
• Technical acumen preferred
• General knowledge of websites, Content Management Systems, and authoring tools preferred
• Experience with standard translation management tools preferred (e.g., Idiom WorldServer, Trados, Wordfast, SDLX, Catalyst, Translation Management Systems, etc.)
• General knowledge of software applications preferred
• Experience working in a cross-cultural environment preferred, specifically with Asian cultures
Location: Flexible—this is a work-from-home position. Travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time employee with competitive base salary, bonuses and excellent benefits
Compensation: EC Innovations offers a competitive package that includes: salary, bonuses, 401K, Health. Please email us for more details.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Email: USA@ECInnovations.com