Location: Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
Type: Full-time, at-will employment
Functions: Sales/Business Development
Industries: Translation and Localization
Pay Description: Base salary plus commission on sales
Job Description: Sells company services and technology solutions. The main role of the BD is to contribute to the company’s revenue and profit by developing new clients and selling localization services.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people of varying backgrounds and cultures, build strong relationships with clients and co-workers, and excel independently and as part of a team.
Job ID: ECISD0001
• Increasing sales through attracting and acquiring new clients.
• Achieving sales targets according to company’s annual sales plan.
• Identifying new opportunities for business development, completion of cold or warm prospecting calls as warranted to measure interest or requirements, managing the opportunity through the sales cycle, closing the business opportunity.
• Act as the primary business representative for all sales and consultation; bridging all account, production and accounting functions; bridging pertinent technologies from prospective client to the company.
• Supporting the sales organization with reports to measure individual and group performance on an ongoing basis.
• Managing relationships from all channels to help generate new business opportunities.
• Ensuring proper use and maintenance of sales database.
• Writing articles and performing speaking engagements for the industry or vertical markets into which the company serve.
• University degree or above. The Engineering background preferred.
• Eligible to work in Shenyang, Liaoning Province.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills would be a plus.
• Work experience in sales in the localization/translation industry with strong business acumen would be a plus.
• Stronginnovative consciousness and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to multitask and to work unsupervised.
• Ability to prioritize activities on a daily basis to accomplish sales goals.
• Ability to be proactive and have a patient, cooperative attitude.
• Ability to work well as part of a multi-cultural team (Asia, USA, Europe).
• Ability to identify and resolve issues without being overly negative or critical.
• Strong computer skills.
• Experience with standard translation management tools preferred (e.g., Idiom, SDL Trados, memoQ, Wordfast, SDLX, Catalyst, Translation Management Systems, etc.)
• Willing to learn new things, be open to challenges, and thrive on success.
Contact: Ms. Stella Xia