Location: Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China.
Type: Full-time employment
Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30 pm
Functions: Project management/Account management
Industries: Translation and Localizatio
Job Description: Workload analysis with CAT tools for preparation of project kit and instructions for translators; create and execute projects within automated project and business management system, i.e.TBMS (Translation Business Management System); oversee whole production cycle of localization projects including participation in initial client meetings to scope the project size.
Job ID: ECISD0003
• Participate in the Translating/Editing work so as to guarantee the premium service quality.
•Manage all aspects of localization project life cycle from receiving client quote request, preparation of localization kit for translators, project scheduling and resource allocation, ensuring the implementation of client’s review feedback to delivery of localized projects to client.
• Perform word count analysis using CAT tools such as Trados, memoQ and prepare quotations with coordination with ECI global sales support team.
• Participate in project scoping meetings with local as well as international clients and ECI global sales personnel to understand client’s localization requirements.
• Proactively identify and solve problems.
• Support ECI global resource team to find suitable freelance European language translators.
• Project team management may be required.
• University degree inengineering or degree in business with related experience in languages or translation/localization or software engineering.
• Eligible to work in Shenyang, Liaoning Province for a long time.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Ability to speak and write one or two other foreign languages would be a plus.
• Work experience of leading a team with at least 10 members will be a plus.
• Work experience in localization project management would be a plus.
• Ability to organize, prioritise and multi-task, meet tight deadlines and have effective time management. Strong sense of responsibility, friendly and approachable and enjoy working in an international environment.
• Persistent, active, result-driven, and passionate in achieving assigned goals, capable of working independently without day-to-day supervision.
Contact: Ms. Stella Xia