Functions: Project management
Industries: Translation and Localization
Job Description: Coordinate with different internal and external stakeholders for localization; workload analysis with CAT tools for preparation of project kit and instructions; coordinate with internal R&D and Quality Assurance/Testing teams; manage vendors.
- Manages all aspects of localization project life cycle for various product lines from source content collection and preparation to delivery of localized product versions.
- Works closely with linguists, localization engineers, DTP technicians
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost and task tracking analysis.
- Participates at project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc, issue solves and performs post-mortems
Education level and Experience:
- University degree (localization, business, linguistics, or with equivalent experience)
- Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to project management (preferably in the localization industry).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
- Energy and a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management
- Problem-solving capabilities, self-starter and pro-active
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Knowledge and Interest in continuously learning new technologies and tools
- Proficiency in translation memory tools are required
- Advanced Excel skills a big plus (formulas, pivot tables, macros, lookup tables, etc.)
- Ability to organize, prioritise and multi-task, meet tight deadlines and effective time management.
If you like to work in a multicultural company with a relaxed office environment, having hard working team-mates with a good sense of humor then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org