We need a fresh University graduate who would like to stay in Canada or USA to work as our PM as a primary role and sales support as his or her secondary role. We may need to narrow the search for the candidates in Canada and USA
Here is a job description of this person: Project Manager with Sales Support role.
Scope of work:
A. Primary Role
1. Perform Trados and other file analysis for the purpose of quotation preparation for USA sales people.
2. Provide the first line support for project management to USA clients during US working hours. Working closely with global project managers at production centers in China.
3. Client Support and Promotion for TBMS (Translation Business Management System) which is developed by our company to provide a value add services to our clients.
B. Secondary Role
1. Provide sales support in terms of research of potential prospects in USA and targets’ emailing, cold/warm calls to qualify leads, set up meeting appointments for USA sales people.
1. Fresh university graduate with a fast learning and self-starter attitude, major in IT or related technical is a plus.
2. Organized and meticulous in completion of given tasks with high sense of accountability.
3. Likes to interact with strong communication skills.
4. Interested to work in cross-cultural environment.
5. Fluent in English speaking and writing. Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin is a plus.
6. To work in Canada or USA with a valid eligibility for employment in the country.