Code of Conduct
1. Be client-driven. We act in the best interest of the clients, not once in a while, but consistently. Our success will be achieved only when we serve our clients well.
2. Our core assets are our people, capital and reputation. We never want to see any of these diminished, but reputation, especially, is the most difficult to restore. We insist on drawing on and developing the best talent while continuously improving our work environment. A commitment to continual improvement through sound financial policies and sustainable development strategies will ensure our healthy growth for decades to come.
3. Our mission is to bring the best value to our clients with high-quality and cost-effective services, provide superior returns to our shareholders, and offer outstanding treatment to our employees. Creating value for clients is indispensable for sustaining profit growth, which is the key to achieving superior returns, building our capital and attracting and retaining the best talent. Our performance-based compensation system will promote top performers and keep our people pro-active and on the move.
4. We stay focused on our core business. We specialize and focus on localization-related services and technology and limit our involvement in non-localization related business.
5. We take great pride in the professional competence of our service. We do not waver in our determination to achieve excellence in every business we conduct. We are committed to following a strict code of professional ethics. If it comes to a choice, we would rather be the best than the biggest.
6. We are committed to an environment of creativity and innovation. While recognizing that the old way may still be the safest way, we constantly strive to find more effective solutions for our clients. We pride ourselves in having pioneered many of the practices and techniques that have become standard in the localization industry.
7. We spare no effort in identifying and recruiting great people. We are very careful in this respect, as we believe only the right people are fully committed to superior performance. To be the best, a company must have the right people doing the right jobs.
8. Our greatest source of success is our employees, who contribute tremendous amounts of time, effort and talent to the significant achievements of our company.
9. We stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team efforts often produce the best results.
10. We pay close attention to the changing needs of our clients and strive to develop new services in response. We are deeply aware of the constant changes on the client's side and respect the old maxim that complacency leads to failure while modesty brings success.
11. Receiving confidential information is common to our business. Breaches of confidentiality or improper or careless use of confidential information is inexcusable.
12. Business today is highly competitive and demanding. We aggressively seek to develop our client relationships. However, we fully adhere to fair competition and never defame other companies.
13. We believe that strong sense of integrity and responsibility is vital to success. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards no matter what they do or where they are.
14. We consider the following behaviors intolerable: forming factions, taking bribes, seeking personal over corporate gain, breaking the rules, spreading rumors, betraying the company's interests, refusing to improve, and not contributing one's fair share.
15. We strive to build a more inclusive and enjoyable work environment. We cherish our employees and believe that their health and satisfaction are the keys to producing outstanding results.